Living in Colorado and being active outdoors during in the winter requires thermal wear that works! I am notoriously known for being cold, whether I am snowboarding or sitting behind my desk at work. I've had the privilege to try a line of Nordic wear by Craft USA.
During a recent snowshoeing adventure, I tested the Women's PXC Thermal Top. I stayed warm and dry as the temperatures dropped over 30 degrees. Check out the features of the Women's PXC Thermal Top:
- Stretch fabric for comfort and ease of movement
- Brushed inner fabric that provides warmth and moisture management properties
- Longer back for better coverage - on the slopes, snowshoeing, or cycling
- Two-way front zipper for ventilation and a mock turtle neck for warmth
- Two back mesh pockets (I love these!)
- One chest pocket, which is great for keys!
This thermal top provided warmth and moisture wicking properties while I was snowshoeing. I was never cold or wet from sweating. I highly recommend this top for all your winter activities or as a light outer layer in the Spring or Fall. Visit http://www.craft-usa.com/ for all your performance wear and "Conquer the Winter"!